9/20/12

Brushing Up

In high school my dream was to be a wedding photographer. I was dating a guy at the time who was really into graphic design, and although I always wanted to try it, it was kind of claimed as his thing. So I focused on photography.

Flash forward five years. I have now discovered my love for graphic design, and have set on pursuing that as a career. But it doesn't mean I don't still dabble in photography. It's still something I really enjoy doing.

I've recently had a few people ask me to photograph their engagement pics. I was hesitant at first, as it's been awhile since I've brused up on my photography skills. But after a few times of playing around with my cam, I thought it was something I could do. So I said yes!


Here are a few previews from the recent shoots. I realized when you have adorable couples to shoot, it makes photographing them that much easier. Both of these couples have really amazing stories, and are some wonderful people to spend a few hours with talking, laughing and taking photos of.

I'll also be photographing both of their weddings coming up soon! I'm excited, as last summer I photographed a few weddings, and had a great time.

Can't wait, and congrats on your engagements Kelli and Jordan, AND Janelle and Eric!!


2 comments:

Kelli Murray said...

you done good girl. I still have no idea how to use a camera. Still an "AUTO" girl. Isn;t it terrible! :) see you so very soon!

Joanna Waterfall said...

Thanks girl :) Can't wait to hang with you next weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...