10/3/11

August 6th, 2011

Well folks they are here, our official wedding photos taken by the beautiful and talented Kayla Adams.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

Take a gander:



The dancing was oober awesomely fun :)

Photobucket

As if I haven't said it before, our wedding was completely magical.

The best day of my life. Hands down.

I honestly don't know what else to say about it that I haven't said before! We are blessed beyond
believe. And thats really all there is to say.

Now I'm going to go eat some breaky and drink some coffee with my husband who has
Mondays off :)

Have a great day friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanna-
The pics are so precious! What an amazing day and you and your husband are adorable. Happy Monday! Teri

Joanna Noel said...

Thanks Teri!

Margaret Jacobsen said...

I'm in love with your wedding photos! You are a beautiful bride and I love love love the brides maids dresses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...