8/31/12

Journals & Flats


It's the simple things in life that make the day to day seem a bit more magical.
A good pair of flats are always great. (I've illustrated my love for flats before.) I love a quality flat shoe. Slip them on, you know they look cute, but still feel free and comfy. Another one of my go-to flats just broke the other day. I wore them so much the heel just came off... it made me trip on the sidewalk... good times. So I'm on the look out for a new pair.

A good journal is another simple thing that adds so much to one's life. I don't know if any of you are big on journaling, but it's something that I used to LOVE. I did it all the time, wrote about the good things that were happening in my life, the bad things, I wrote down my prayers and my thoughts. It's something I have slowly stopped doing over the years and have recently had a craving to get back into it. Now I just need a new journal to get me going!

It's the simple things that keep the day to day beautiful. Keep that in mind today and you may be surprised at how you start to see the world a little differently :)

Happy Friday friends!!

journal  //  flats

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...