8/29/12

Bridal Shower Graphics

It's always fun for me to do projects like this one. A fiesta themed bridal shower put on by Jill Shah at Jordan Event Studio. The bride is half Mexican, so a shower with guacamole, horchata and sangria was the way to go. We wanted the graphics to be colorful and fun, adding to the vibe of the shower.



My favorite thing to design was this custom Papel Picado banner that was used in various places throughout the shower. I've never done something like that before and I was so happy with how it turned out!



Now I'm so craving Mexican food... The shower is featured on Modernly Wed today- you can check out the post here!

Here's the list of the people who made the shower come to life:


Photographer: Snaps and Scribbles
Event Planner: Jordan Event Studio
Reception Venue: The Ritz Carlton Marina del Rey
Banner Design: Waterfall Creative
Florist: Floracopia
 All images by Snaps and Scribbles

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...