5/25/12

It's that time again...

Photobucket

Weekend! I thought I'd get outside the computer and write you a happy weekend note on my chalkboard today, instead of using my tablet like usual. Feels good to switch it up every now and again.

Incase you missed it, this week on the blog I did a tutorial on using your tablet to add hand-written words to your blog posts. I also did a little DIY post over on Kelli Murray explaining how to send your far away friends a coffee care package!

So... I'm getting ready to launch a new website pretty soon here- and I need some good pics of myself. (That sounds weird, but in this internet world where you don't see people face to face, I think good photos are key!) I'm so excited to do a little photo shoot with Kristin Rogers this weekend! (She's the one I blogged about here) I'm also nervos, I hate getting my picture taken, and yet, it's so much fun to dress up and be pretty for the day. I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing 3-day weekend friends.

Enjoy it!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

just stumbled upon your blog this week via kelli murray's and i'm kind of in love with it. i love reading the blogs of creatives . . . so inspiring!

Joanna Waterfall said...

Aw thanks girl! So happy you like it!

Anonymous said...

such a great black and white photo. i can't wait to see your photoshoot pics. what are you up to with those? Teri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...