7/1/12

Wedding Week!

I had a blast at the wedding this weekend- it was so good to see people from college I hadn't seen in a very long time. There's something special about hanging out with people who know you so well. People who have been with you through such good times in your life. After college, so many of my closest friends moved far away... so I treasure the times I'm able to see them and spend quality time together.


The wedding was beautiful- the reception was in a barn with gorgeous view and a perfect ambiance. Indiana is nothing like LA- it's super flat and humid, with people who are extra kind and friendly wherever you go. Very refreshing and quite a change!


Congratulations Tina! I am so happy for you, and so proud to have such a beautiful friend, inside and out. Please bring your new husband out to CA soon so we can hang out again!! Miss you already!

Now it's back to good ol' California for me- I'm sad to say goodbye to Indiana and my wonderful friends, but am happy to be back home to my wonderful husband! I really missed that guy :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Those dresses are really beautiful!

Joanna Waterfall said...

Thanks Diana!! They were totally the bride's own style- perky and bright :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...