6/18/12

Our Weekend.

It's been awhile since I've done a "weekend bits" on a Monday. But I actually took pics this weekend and thought I would share them with you. 

As usual, my weekends consist of a lot of coffee and toast. On Friday we went with some friends out to my brother's little concert where he lives. I'm so proud of that boy. He plays banjo, sings, and is always playing some crazy interesting instrument he found at a garage sale or thrift store and is incorporating it into his songs. It was really special to be able to see him play. Father's Day was this weekend so we took my dad out to brunch at "Pop's Cafe" in Santa Ana. It just seemed like the right thing to do.


Nolan and I also did our first "behind the camera" photo shoot together this weekend. I haven't done photography in awhile, but it used to be something I did pretty often. When I was asked to shoot a couple's engagements I had Nolan come along with me. It was a blast to be able to work together, share ideas and hang out with this awesome couple- I'll do a post on it once the photos are finished!

How was your weekend friends? I hope it was a restful one and you're feeling ready for a new week!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Your weekend looks very cute! And that toast (and what looks like peanut butter smeared on it) and coffee is my favorite weekend breakfast. I was thinking about posting a similar Instragram view of my weekend too!

Glenn said...

Thanks for the great brunch at "Pops Cafe." It was indeed the right thing to do! It made me feel loved.

Love,

Your "Pops"

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

We went awaaaaaaay and had a wonderful time!!

hermes birkin 40 said...

Good job. thanks for sharing. Nice wenkend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...