1/3/12

Let's do this.

Photobucket
Happy 2012 everyone! Its good to be back. I loved the peace and quiet but am definitely ready to get back to work and excited to be starting off a new year. I hope you all got some good rest and feel ready to start the year off with an inspired kick!

Over the holidays I finally got an iphone!! I don't really know how I lived without a smart phone all this time- but I knew I needed to get one when I started Waterfall Creative. Not being able to see emails unless you're at your computer just wasn't working out for me.

That being said, I totally joined Instagram and am loving it! It's motivating me to document more of the every day life. Which I am realizing, is so fun to look back on later- something I wish I did more of in 2011.



At the beginning of the year there's always tons of talk about goals and what not. I think this is great, but I'm always a bit skeptical, because it's so easy to say things and not follow through. So with my goals for this year, I'm really trying not to say anything that I won't really do. I've thought about these for a few weeks now and thought I would share just a few things that I'm going to try and focus on this year...


Life is so unpredictable, no matter what plans we decide to make, they always change with our circumstances. That's why a lot of my goals are more mindset based. I know when you have the right frame of mind, the goals you want to achieve will come. But it starts with your inner state.

Anyways, I can't wait to see what is in store this year, not just for me, but for you, our country and our world. No one knows what this year will hold- and I pray that as we go through it, good things will come.

So Happy 2012 everyone! Let's do this thing!

PS- I had an interview on this lovely blog yesterday- check it out!

Photo source

2 comments:

Tabitha @ Glitter & Ganache said...

Ooh- I love all of your resolutions!
I still need to post about mine...
And yay! Welcome to Instagram! So fun!

Joanna Waterfall said...

Thanks! and yes- Instagram is the best :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...