12/23/11

Looking back.

This time last year (Christmas eve) was when Nolan proposed. One of the top 3 best days of my life so far. I can't believe that was a year ago. It's hard to fathom how much can change in such a short amount of time. Our lives can dramatically change with just one question!

Looking back, these are some of my highlights from 2011...



It's really amazing looking back and seeing all of the great changes that have come my way in 2011.
I have been so blessed and feel so fortunate looking back on the year. I have a husband who is more loving, thoughtful and caring than I ever could of imagined. I have my own business that I am loving watch grow, I have wonderful friends and family who support me through everything, and most importantly, a God who knows me in and out, loves me unconditionally, and will ALWAYS be by my side, ready to catch me
when I fall.

So thanks to everyone who has read this blog, your support means so much. I'm so thankful for the people who I've been able to meet here, it brings me joy that people actually want to read this stuff :) I hope you have all had a good year, and if not, I hope you have immense hope for 2012.

So all that being said, Merry Christmas everyone! I'll meet you back here in 2012!! Eat a lot of cookies!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...