11/14/11

wacky wonderful winter wonderland

i just recently finished up a project for one of my clients- an invitation to their "wacky wonderful
winter wonderland" employee party. sounds pretty epic.

i asked them to send me one of the invites so i could see how it turned out and have it for my
portfolio. i don't think i'll ever get over the awe of seeing your work in print after spending hours
staring at it on a computer screen. i was really pleased with how it came out! and it kinda put me
in the christmas spirit, which i liked a lot too :)



what do ya think? i hope it brings you a little christmas this morning!

we ran out of coffee yesterday- so i'm headed to starbucks to get my caffeine fix.
i might even get really christmasy and get a gingerbread mocha. i've never had one,
and everyone tells me they're pretty yumms.

happy monday everyone!

1 comment:

Donna Queza said...

So cute. I love the colors, it feels so happy and festive! Great work (as usual) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...