11/17/11

brunch time.

my foodie friend Rachel came over for lunch today. and let me tell you-
it's super intimidating to cook for a food blogger!
but thanks to trusty joy the baker- there was success!

i'm a huge breakfast person- so when i saw this recipe and how easy it looked,
i couldn't help but make it! its like a huge piece of pizza toast with fried eggs and spices.
such goodness. and Rachel liked it, so i was pleased :)



the recipe is right here! enjoy with a glass of orange juice and maybe some apples.
joy the baker is a genius, so if you're not familiar with her blog yet, you should be! :)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Success! And it looks just like the picture :) Well done, friend.

angel court jewels said...

Yum!!! This looks amazing.

xoxo,
Courtney

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

Thanks for brunch!!! It was sooooo good!! I can't wait to try to make it sometime! I wish I was eating it right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...