10/25/11

Food Pins Mood Board!

I'm a lover of mood boards, and I'm a lover of food. Lately I've been pinning so many delicious
looking food recipes! If only I had all the time in the world to bake...

Here is a little food-mood board for ya. All the links to the recipes can be found down below.

I figure if I don't have time to bake, maybe someone out there does, and I can live vicariously
through their baking extravaganzas...



You can find awesome food recipes on this amazing pin board and this one too- as well as my own,
where I constantly post yummy treats I will bake one day. I will... Just you wait...

So here are the recipe links! Look at the number on the photo of the treat you want to bake, and
click on the match below to be magically taken to the recipe!

1 // Cinnamon Roll Cookies
2 // Lemon-Scented Pull Apart Coffee Cake
3 // Baked Apple Rings
4 // A Cup of Coffe Cake. (In Five Minutes no less!)
5 // No Bake Vanilla Cake Chocolate Truffles
6 // Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread
7 // Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 comment:

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

I made these a couple of months ago: http://www.shutterbean.com/cream-cheese-cinnamon-rolls/ They are amazing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...