10/8/11

Fall is so great



I came really close to not posting today. I mean its already Saturday afternoon. A little late
to wish you a happy weekend.

But I had a pumpkin spice latte in a coffee shop today, and just really had the urge to post a
fall-honoring photo.

This weekend we're procrastinating more on this project we were supposed to do a while back...
and going to a UCLA football game tonight! I'm not much of a football fan, I'm just excited for the
tailgate party, food, and the overall fall ambiance football games hold.

I also have some really fun things that I've been working on lately, and I'm oober excited for next
week to share them with you. Its about this little thing called "Waterfall Creative". Woot woot!
So I'll be working on that and maybe be baking some cookies.

Hope you all have a good weekend, even though I realize it's already half way over...
But ya gotta enjoy it! Happy fall and Happy Weekend! Yay!

photo source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can take Saturday off from posting ya know? You are making me feel like a slacker ;) Teri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...