9/28/11

Pink Cupcake Pumpkins and Treats!



Happy Fall everyone! I made this little illustration as a treat for you to bring a bit of brightness to
this lovely fall day. Because that's what Pink Pumpkins do. They bring happiness and joy.
I also made it to remind you to bake some treats. Because thats what you do this
season, am I right?

You can get your own by clicking here ---> Happy Fall

Its pretty crazy that it's already fall- I had a wonderful summer, but I'm very excited for the fall.
I can't wait to carve pumpkins, (I might just have to try carving a cupcake in one...) and drink
a pumpkin spice latte. I have this thing where I can't drink a pumpkin spice latte until the day is just
fall enough. Its been too hot here in LA to get one yet, so I'm waiting for the perfect day.

Anyways, happy fall and happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...