9/1/11

Goodbye August, I'll miss you. In the meantime...



Can you believe it's already September? August literally flew by- I mean I can still see it in the
sky, off in the distance, and I'm kind of feeling sad about it.

Our wedding was in August- which is why I'm sad to see it go. It's amazing how something you
spend months and months planning for and anticipating comes and goes just like the rest of the days of the year. Our wedding day was perfect, everyone had so much fun and there was such a spirit of happiness throughout the entire day. I find myself drifting off into thought about that day. The ceremony, walking down the aisle, the toasts, the dancing. It all was truly magical. I will cherish this month of August 2011 my whole life. Getting married, moving to a new place and starting my new life with my husband. It has been nothing short of a dream. I am truly blessed. Its crazy to think that in 6 days, we will have been married a month already! It has literally been the best month of my adult life.

I don't know what the future holds for Nolan and I, but I know it is all in God's hands and I can
trust that He is going to take care of us. I'm overwhelmed with everything He has given to us so far,
He truly does know what's best for us and He knows us better than we know ourselves.
Its a beautiful thing.

So bring it on September! I really will miss you August 2011, you were the best month of
my life- but who knows what September will hold! I'm excited for the future and the unknown.

So Happy September everyone! Hope it gets off to a great start for you!

1 comment:

Lauren Ashley Knisley said...

Beautiful, so very encouraging to watch people pour out their hearts and trust Him. And so happy for you. You two are a very handsome and adorable couple.

The moment I met you in that educational computing class, I immediately felt His presence and just knew you were different. Sometimes, when my day wasn't the best of days and I'd walk in, just you saying a little cheerful "hello" made my day! Funny how He works through the smallest and most ordinary things.

And, I was feeling quite crummy today and this post really re-kindled my flame. I just love reading your blog every chance I get! This is a long comment, opps...

Thanks, girly :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...