5/23/11

Grace and Josh

Photobucket

Hey everyone! I just got back from my wonderful week in Portland being a bridesmaid
in my beautiful friend Grace's wedding!
The week was amazing and so much fun. A great break from the everyday life.

Grace is officially Josh's wife now and I couldn't be more happy for the two of them.
They are amazing individuals with such heart. One of my favorite parts of the
wedding was hearing them recite the vows they wrote. Here are a few lines:
"I promise to say good morning, I promise to say good night. I promise to help you see
the everyday picture, I promise to help you see the big picture. I promise to make you tofu,
I promise to cook you meat." So perfect.

Photobucket

Now I'm back and am so inspired to get things going for my own wedding which is a little over
2 months away! So much to do... better get started! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...