10/24/12

Fashion Inspiration



When it comes to clothes, I'm not the biggest fashionista  I'm more of a, "what can I throw on to be super comfy but still look decent" kind of girl. And being that I work from home, most days are spent in yoga pants and tank tops. But I really do appreciate fashion. I love the artistic side of it. I love how you can play with colors, and express yourself through what you're wearing.

Sometimes I find myself browsing the Street Peeper site when I'm wanting some different kind of inspiration. Today I came across this lovely lady from Milan. I'm not normally drawn to these colors, maybe it's the election coming up, but I really love how she put together this outfit  The bold colors of her skirt paired with the subtle neutrals of her blouse. Tying it all together is that lovely black collar. I'm a fan.

It's always fun to play around with something different, especially when you're in an "inspiration rut" as I like to call it. Fashion is a great place to gather creative and color inspiration.

You can see the details of what this girl's wearing here, and more street fashion from all over the world here! Go get inspired!

Happy Wednesday friends!




14 comments:

hermes kelly 32 said...

Nice job. thanks for sharing.

Steeve Frank said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

Toronto web designing firm

clickjogos said...

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
---
play game click jogos online free and apply baixar facebook online free baixar facebook movel

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.
Signature:
i like play games
juego frozen
juegos frozen
frozen

Apurva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Apurva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information.B&B toscana sul mare economici

william said...

thanks for sharing. i really like your blogs so much keep posting more
School Security Allentown

Legal Herbal Online said...

The is attractive judge viewpoint is at possibilities with other location voiture agadir

tayyab ali said...

east for women of all ages and the men who love them!" and CBS’ Magee Hickey “I haven't laughed so hard in years. It's touching, poignant, funny and oh so very real.Note 9 Singapore

Earl Nielson said...

I remember my friend in this post. She's like that, too.
Wowed by Cloud Contact Center

tayyab ali said...

Mortgages in portugal with ideal mortgages portugal the easy way to find a mortgage and finance in the Algarve.family hotel versilia

Location voiture Marrakech aéroport said...

Looks interesting thanks.
Location voiture Marrakech aéroport
تـأجير السيارات مراكش المطار
كراء سيارات الدار البيضاء
Agence de sécurité Agadir
Location voiture Casablanca aéroport
Fast track Rabat
Fast track Fes
Fast track Agadir
Fast track Maroc

generate a random bible verse said...

The verse that appears will be a surprise and give you the opportunity to explore it throughout the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...