10/24/12

Fashion Inspiration



When it comes to clothes, I'm not the biggest fashionista  I'm more of a, "what can I throw on to be super comfy but still look decent" kind of girl. And being that I work from home, most days are spent in yoga pants and tank tops. But I really do appreciate fashion. I love the artistic side of it. I love how you can play with colors, and express yourself through what you're wearing.

Sometimes I find myself browsing the Street Peeper site when I'm wanting some different kind of inspiration. Today I came across this lovely lady from Milan. I'm not normally drawn to these colors, maybe it's the election coming up, but I really love how she put together this outfit  The bold colors of her skirt paired with the subtle neutrals of her blouse. Tying it all together is that lovely black collar. I'm a fan.

It's always fun to play around with something different, especially when you're in an "inspiration rut" as I like to call it. Fashion is a great place to gather creative and color inspiration.

You can see the details of what this girl's wearing here, and more street fashion from all over the world here! Go get inspired!

Happy Wednesday friends!




12 comments:

hermes kelly 32 said...

Nice job. thanks for sharing.

steev frank said...

Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. as a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Keep it up. Thank you.

Toronto web designing firm

Facebook Descargar said...

This is such an amazing idea and it was interesting to read .... Very much thanks again and best of luck!
---
Signature:
i like play games descargar facebook | descarga facebook | descargar facebook gratis

juegosjuegos.com said...

Thank you for that information you article. It must have feeling and Keep on posting!
---
i like play games juegos.com | juegosjuegos | juegos gratis

juegos de matar zombies said...

This is a useful information. Thank you for sharing it and I'll send to your friends.
---
juegos de matar | Juegos de Matar gente | Juegos Matar Zombies

Mas un show said...

Love it :) This is such an amazing idea. Thanks for update information.Keep on posting!
---
Signature:
i like play games juegos de un show mas | un show mas | juego de un show mas

Whatsapp Descargar said...

Love it. keep posting. It is a very useful information with everyone....thanks you
---
Signature:
i like play games descargar whatsapp | descargar whatsapp gratis | descargar whatsapp plus| descargar gratis whatsapp

clickjogos said...

This is a great article. It gave me a lot of useful information. thank you very much.
---
play game click jogos online free and apply baixar facebook online free baixar facebook movel

Frozen Juegos said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.
Signature:
i like play games
juego frozen
juegos frozen
frozen

Apurva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Apurva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bella Tran said...

wow, great news. Thank you so much for your information.
----
facebook movil and facebook movil gratis and apply facebook iniciar sesion celular

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...