7/25/12

Summer Suits

So I'm going to be out of town all next week. And when I say out of town, I mean totally no internet, phone or computer... I have to be honest- I'm kinda nervos! Unplugging happens so rarely- most of the time when I go out of town I still work- I have my laptop, I'm in touch with clients over phone, etc. But not this time! I know it will be great for my head and heart to get away from work and internet land for awhile... I'm just going a bit crazy preparing for it this week!

For our trip, we're headed to Lake Shasta to live on a houseboat for a week. I'm expecting to live in my bathing suit the entire time. And for that reason alone, I'm pretty stoked!

So I drew a little illustration (trying to do that more often!) of a girl in a cute little summer suit- getting myself inspired for the trip!



Have you guys been on a summer vacation yet? Had to totally unplug? I hope you get the chance!!

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

bre said...

this is one of the cutest things i've seen. :) have FUN lady!! xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...