5/14/12

Weekend.



Overall, I had a good weekend, I must say.

My sister was in town this week, which was a blast. We had a graduation party for her, a mother's day brunch, as well as some great relaxation time and reunions with old friends. It's so great to have time to spend with family, honoring the achievements and accomplishments of the people you love. I'm so proud of my sister for graduating and getting her degree in just three years. (It took me 4 1/2 to finish mine!)

I am so blessed to have my mom in my life. My mom has had to face a lot of change in a short amount of time- and I so admire how she's handled it all. I don't even think she knows how strong she is. Her reliance on the Lord is such a testimony to me- it's how I want to live my life. With God as my rock, I know that no matter what happens in the world around me, I can remain calm and know He is with me. My mom has shown me that first hand.

Love you mom, sis, and weekends full of goodness!

1 comment:

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

I recognize the contents of the top R photo. :) Glad you had a great weekend, Jo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...