3/20/12

Trophies Clothing Co.

A few weeks ago, I was asked to do a logo for an up and coming clothing company, Trophies Clothing Co. And I'll let you in on a secret- I was totally intimidated by the project, as the target market was young men with an interest in sports. I am definitely not a man, and not too interested in sports either, so I was a bit nervos about this one.

All in all, the logo came together and we decided on a few different versions. When I saw these photos of the final project I was thrilled! I think they look so good, and the amazing DJ Sanchez did a great job capturing the product.



You can find out more about Trophies Clothing Co and purchase the product on their site. 

Thanks to Ryan McGuire for the photos and DJ Sanchez for taking them!

5 comments:

Rachel - De Ma Cuisine said...

They look great, Jo!!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! You are so talented! Teri

Joanna Waterfall said...

Thanks friends!

Chanpart said...

Know about Abercrombie and Fitch Sale clothes, follow me please!!

Chanpart said...

Hi, guys! Abercrombie and Fitch Sale clothes, it is here!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...