3/27/12

A Late- Weekend Post

So this weekend was awesome. Our family friend got married up in my hometown Pismo Beach,
so we were able to take the weekend and spend it up on the Central Coast! The wedding
was beautiful. Full of life and happiness. It was great to see people I hadn't seen in a long time, as
well as spend time with my family who doesn't always get to see each other like we used to.

The weekend was full of beach trips, hometown breakfasts, and spending time with good friends
we don't get to see all that often. My sister lives up in Oregon, and is here this week for Spring Break,
so it's been a blast hanging with her too!



I love getting away to a familiar place. Where you know the people and the streets so well.
I'm back feeling refreshed and ready for the week!

Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...