1/12/12

Instagram Goodness

So now that I have an iphone, I'm totally loving Instagram! One of my favorite people to follow is Kris Atomic. I'm already a fan of her illustrations, and now she's won me over once again on her Instagrams! I'm always blown away at how her photos stand out while I'm scrolling through my feed on that little screen.




So she's apparently in Switzerland where everything is beautiful (from what she's shown me) and takes gorgeous pics of the scenery, her paintings and other goodies, like this neat clock at the top. Who knew Instagram could have such wonderful photography? There's more goodness here.

Thanks Kris for the link to your feed! You are just a bundle of talent.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I totally love Instagram! I must check out Kris Atomic's feed :]

http://daily-iphoneography.posterous.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...