12/16/11



Guess what?! I FINALLY printed out our wedding pics!
I'm so excited to frame these babies this weekend.
The walls in our house are pretty bare, their needing some photo love.
Looking at these photos is so much fun, it just brings me back to that amazing day.

Christmas last year was really special for Nolan and I.
Christmas Eve 2010 was when Nolan proposed :) we went from being boyfriend and girlfriend to fiances!
Now look at us- we're husband and wife.  Its amazing how time flies.
I feel like I say that much more as I get older...

Have an amazing weekend and continue to soak up the holiday season!
I hope you are all finished with finals and such, and you are able to spend the next few weeks relaxing and drinking hot chocolate. Happy Weekend friends!! Eat some cookies!


2 comments:

Joie de Viv said...

It's so true... the older we get, the faster the time goes by. What seems like a blink of an eye is a few months, then a year! I love your wedding pics... they are gorgeous! And you are doing well on printing them so quick... We got married over 3 years ago and I still haven't finalized our [paid for] album!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

All your wedding pics look SO great! I'm sure it will be fun to decorate with all of them around the house.
Enjoy this Christmas Season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...