9/22/11

Fun in the Beach City Sun

I honestly believe that the best projects come from the best clients.

There is no better feeling than to have a client tell you their idea, what they're thinking,
then giving you the creative freedom to run with it and implement their idea in the way
you see best. It's the greatest feeling!

That's what I was able to do with this project for Teri over at Beach City Life and Style blog.
She wanted a guide to show the cities she blogs about and a way for her readers to visually
see where the city is and what it has to offer. She trusted me with the project, gave me full
creative freedom (love her) and here is the result!



To kick start the map, Teri had me do a guest post over at her blog about some fun places to
go and things to do in Manhattan Beach. So go check out my post and check out Teri's wonderful
blog on the LA Beaches!


3 comments:

rachel said...

Love!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Joanna! You are always so creative! Teri

Anonymous said...

How fun! i love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...