7/18/11

Ready for Home!




There's less than 3 weeks until our wedding. And I couldn't be more ready for it to be here.

Lately I've been coming and going, driving up and down the coast, going here and there, doing this and that, and its made my head go a bit crazy! Especially because I don't really have a place to go home to. I love where I live, but since I graduated high school, I have transfered schools, moved a few times, worked at a summer camp, lived in another country, and my family moved away from my hometown. So the place I went "home" for the holidays and other occasions didn't at all feel like home. I haven't really known where to call home for the past few years... and its been really weird for me.

But now as Nolan and I are starting our new life's together, we're building a home of our own. As corny as it sounds, home really is when I'm with him! And I'm so ready to go HOME!

Wedding planning can be really stressful, I'm trying to keep my head on straight while not turning into bridezilla... But despite the stress and details, I know that day will come where I will just soak it all in and enjoy the hard work everyone has put into making this day so amazing. And I'm way more excited about the being married part than anything!

All in all, home is wherever I'm with you. And I'm so ready to go home :)


ps- you can buy this wonderful print here on Etsy!

2 comments:

Laurelcita said...

I know what you mean, Joanna, and I'm so excited for you and Nolan! Marriage is such a special gift from God and I pray that He will bless your new Home. =o)

Joanna Noel said...

Thanks so much Laurel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...